enola1@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Philosophy of a Senseless Dreamer


Deviant Moon Tarot by Patrick Valenza




I've become numb to the representation of iterations that were once etched into my heart and soul. 
The words upon words have become meaningless because I worship myself 
and loathe everyone else.
Yet
I struggle with the thought that those words upon words still sting.
And the thought of you rebuking my being still burns me with insecurity.
I end your world with rejection 
because if forgiveness is love
then it is everything I am not.
No one is superior to anyone
it is an existential joke.
Some are cursed with arrogance and some are blessed with apathy.
Unfortunately
I am a dreamer.
I dream of peace and compromise
yet everyone is too busy sizing each other up
or trying to outdo one another.
That is why I'm deluded.
But if I'm deluded
so is everyone else!

2 comments: